Big discounting Road Shot Blasting Machine - Personlized Products Steel Shot/steel Abrasive/ Steel Grit – DX-BLAST
Big discounting Road Shot Blasting Machine - Personlized Products Steel Shot/steel Abrasive/ Steel Grit – DX-BLAST Detail:
Our pros are reduce price ranges,dynamic gross sales staff,specialized QC,potent factories,premium quality services for Personlized Products Steel Shot/steel Abrasive/ Steel Grit, Our aim would be to build Win-win scenario with our consumers. We feel we are going to be your greatest choice. “Reputation Initially, Customers Foremost. “Waiting for your inquiry.
Our pros are reduce price ranges,dynamic gross sales staff,specialized QC,potent factories,premium quality services for Steel Abrasive, Steel Grit, Steel Shot, To keep the leading position in our industry, we never stop challenging the limitation in all aspects to create the ideal products. In his way, We can enrich our life style and promote a better living environment for the global community.
Steel Shotused for sandblasting steel structure:
Chemical composition: C:0.80-1.2%, Si:≥0.4%, Mn:0.60-1.2%, S:≤0.05%, P:≤0.05%.
Hardness (±3HRC): HRC40-50, HRC50-60，HRC60-65.
1) auto and manual blasting of metal products (casting, forging, steel constructions, pipelines)
2) shot peening of heavy-loaded parts (shafts, carriage springs, springs, cog-wheels)
3) ragging(pinch-pass rolling) of rolls in rolling mills
4) as a filling of casting molds in foundry
5) as a reinforcing constituent of composite materials
6) metal surface cleaning before painting
7) descaling of steam-boilers
8) surface treatment of stone, granite, marble and natural stone-cutting
9) cleaning of cutting tools
10) surface preparation of parts for galvanic coatings, enameling
11) surface preparation of oil and gas pipeline for multi-layer coatings
12) cleaning of oil-storages and reservoirs
Packaging & Delivery:
1) 25kg/pp(paper) bag, 40 bags in one ton bag.
2) 25 kg/pp(paper)bag, then 40 bags on one pallet
Generally, one 20GP can load 25 tons, 27 tons at most.
All packages are lined with waterproof materials.
We can also pack the products as you requirements.
In 7 days after advanced payment.
1) Store in a dry place. No safety risk but oxidation and aggregation may occur in the presence of moisture. Handle with care to avoid damage to packaging to avoid spillage.
2) Lifetime: it is 2500-2800 times in the normal condition.
3) Our package is moisture-proof bag.
1) Q: What is the mode of your payment?
A: T/T: 30% In advance payment and the rest 70% against B/L copy.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
2) Q: What’s the MOQ of your product?
A: MOQ is 5 tons.
3) Q: Can you provide the free samples?
A: Yes, we can send free samples with freight collect. By express, such as DHL,TNT, Fedex, Aramex, etc.
4) Q: What standards you carring out for your products?
A: SAE standard and ISO9001, SGS.
5) Q: Customized Service:
A: Product—We can produce various sizes abrasive according to the customers’ requirements.
Package—The products can be packaged as customers’ requirments.
6) Q: After-sale Service:
A: Our products passed ISO9001 standard, and we control the testing procedure strictly. From the raw materials to the transport to port, our staffs do their works seriously and responsibly all the time. If there are quantity problems, package problems, delivery problems, or any other problems, our company will seriously investigate the event and give customers a satisfying reply.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
A year later, Sonoma County set to commemorate October firestorm | Tumble Belt Cast Parts Shot Blasting Machine
TIGER – Every Day Should Be Saturday clock menu more-arrow no yes Horizontal – White Horizontal – White Horizontal | Tumble Belt Cast Parts Shot Blasting Machine
We always think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We aim at the achievement of a richer mind and body and the living for Big discounting Road Shot Blasting Machine - Personlized Products Steel Shot/steel Abrasive/ Steel Grit – DX-BLAST, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Venezuela , Ireland , Sydney , Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
By Adelaide from Guyana - 2015.06.18 17:25
We have been appreciated the Chinese manufacturing, this time also did not let us disappoint,good job!
By Pearl from Mecca - 2015.09.29 17:23