Shot blasting equipment, which is one of the keywords of the website, and its main representative is shot blasting machine, so it needs to have a comprehensive understanding and understanding, in order to know what it is and how to use it properly and have a good effect. There will be no problems such as incorrect use, which will have an adverse effect.
1. Is shot blasting in shot blasting equipment important? How to get different surface treatment effects?
Shot blasting in shot blasting equipment, from a professional point of view, this is an important aspect, because it will affect the shot blasting quality and shot blasting effect of the shot blasting equipment, so it should not be underestimated and sloppy. Its professional explanation is: mechanically throwing the pellets at a very high speed and at a certain angle to the surface of the workpiece, and clearing the impurities and oxide scale on the surface of the workpiece. When the shot blasting is finished, the pellets and the cleaned impurities are separately recovered, and the pellets can be reused. In order to obtain different surface treatment effects, it is necessary to control the particle size and shape of the pellets, and adjust and set the walking speed of the equipment to control the ejection flow of the pellets to obtain different ejection strengths. purpose.
2. Will shot blasting equipment be used in the production of castings?
In the production of castings, if you want to remove the surface from sand and scale, you must use the shot blasting equipment to achieve the purpose by shot blasting. Moreover, this is also beneficial for the castings, which can remove the sand and scale of the surface, and can improve the quality of the casting, so it is one of the important equipment.
3. How should the maintenance of shot blasting equipment be carried out correctly?
The maintenance of shot blasting equipment is an important task, so it cannot be treated and carried out. In terms of specific content, it is:
(1) Do the lubrication and maintenance work of the equipment, the lubrication of the lubrication parts should be in place, and there should be no omissions. The shot blasting equipment should be inspected before use. If there is any problem, it should be dealt with in time, without delay, and the equipment should not be allowed to work.
(2) The main components of the shot blasting equipment should be inspected frequently. If there is any problem, solve it in time to avoid affecting the normal use of the equipment. In addition, some of its components are subject to secondary inspection.
4. Are there different models of shot blasting equipment?
The problem, to be sure, is that the answer is yes, because there are different types of shot blasting equipment, such as crawler type, catenary type, pass type and hook type, and these different types can have different models, so They should have a certain understanding and understanding so that they can choose correctly and use them reasonably.
Post time: Mar-26-2019