The quality of the shot blasting machine should be paid attention to when buying: whether the appearance is exquisite, whether the paint spraying is meticulous; whether the guards, blades, impellers, directional sleeves, and shot wheel used are processed carefully; whether the shot blasting effect and efficiency can be Achieve the expected effect; whether the service life of the damaged parts can meet the industry requirements. Shot blasting machine equipment is a commonly used mechanical equipment, some common failures will occur during use, shot blasting machine manufacturers have summarized some experience for reference. Common faults and treatment methods of shot blasting machine are as follows:
1. Insufficient amount of steel shots-long cleaning time, poor effect, low efficiency, and serious damage to the guard plate.
Treatment method: add an appropriate amount of steel shot (use a clamp ammeter to measure the current of the shot blasting motor to reach the rated current).
2. The shot blast gate is not correct (the position of the directional sleeve window is not correct)-long cleaning time, poor effect, low efficiency, and serious damage to the guard plate.
Treatment method: adjust the position of the orientation sleeve and the window so that it is projected under the door cover, about one-third of the door cover (you can use wooden boards or paper shells to test).
3. The roller does not rotate-the cylinder does not rotate, the supporting roller is still running, the roller wears very seriously, and the cylinder rail is worn out.
Solution: Check the loading amount of the workpiece, and it should not exceed the required weight. Check whether there are foreign objects or workpieces stuck in the frame.
4. Roller deviation-the rail and the inner ring of the supporting wheel are bitten and the rail is damaged.
Treatment: Adjust the screw on the top of the bearing seat of the supporting roller to make the drum run under normal conditions.
5. Poor dust removal effect-the equipment is leaking with dust.
Treatment: Check whether the lower dust cover of the dust collector is closed, and check whether the wind wheel has been seriously worn.
These are just a few of the common faults and treatment methods of shot blasting equipment. If you have more relevant experience to learn, please communicate.
Post time: Jun-22-2020