1. Turn on the power of the shot blasting machine and turn on the air supply.
2. Move the third knob of the control cabinet to the manual gear, open the manual screen of the touch screen, and then press the dust blower, separate, lift, and auger (each separated by 5 seconds).
3. After the dust blower, separation, lifting and auger operation of the shot blasting machine, manually open the top cover and the gate.
4. After hanging the workpiece, run the workpiece to the shot blasting position and manually close the top cover and the gate. 5. After the top cover and the door are closed, press the hook rotation, blasting machine 1, blasting machine 2, and blasting machine 3 (each 10 seconds apart).
6. After the hook is rotated, the blasting machine 1, the blasting machine 2, and the blasting machine 3 are operated, the total control of the ball valve is pressed, and the shot blasting machine enters the manual shot blasting process.
7. After the shot blasting time is reached, the shot blasting machine automatically closes the hook rotation, blasting machine 1, blasting machine 2, blasting machine 3, and pill valve.
8. Manually open the top cover and gate to move the workpiece to the discharge position.
9. Two hooks rotate the upper and lower workpieces.
10. After all the workpieces have been processed, manually turn off the dust blower, separate, lift, and auger (each separated by 5 seconds).
11. After all the machines of the shot blasting machine have stopped, turn off the power and air supply.
Post time: Oct-26-2020