High Quality Shot Blast Cleaning Machine - Cast Steel Shot – DX-BLAST
High Quality Shot Blast Cleaning Machine - Cast Steel Shot – DX-BLAST Detail:
Steel Shotused for sandblasting steel structure:
Chemical composition: C:0.80-1.2%, Si:≥0.4%, Mn:0.60-1.2%, S:≤0.05%, P:≤0.05%.
Hardness (±3HRC): HRC40-50, HRC50-60，HRC60-65.
1) auto and manual blasting of metal products (casting, forging, steel constructions, pipelines)
2) shot peening of heavy-loaded parts (shafts, carriage springs, springs, cog-wheels)
3) ragging(pinch-pass rolling) of rolls in rolling mills
4) as a filling of casting molds in foundry
5) as a reinforcing constituent of composite materials
6) metal surface cleaning before painting
7) descaling of steam-boilers
8) surface treatment of stone, granite, marble and natural stone-cutting
9) cleaning of cutting tools
10) surface preparation of parts for galvanic coatings, enameling
11) surface preparation of oil and gas pipeline for multi-layer coatings
12) cleaning of oil-storages and reservoirs
Packaging & Delivery:
1) 25kg/pp(paper) bag, 40 bags in one ton bag.
2) 25 kg/pp(paper)bag, then 40 bags on one pallet
Generally, one 20GP can load 25 tons, 27 tons at most.
All packages are lined with waterproof materials.
We can also pack the products as you requirements.
In 7 days after advanced payment.
1) Store in a dry place. No safety risk but oxidation and aggregation may occur in the presence of moisture. Handle with care to avoid damage to packaging to avoid spillage.
2) Lifetime: it is 2500-2800 times in the normal condition.
3) Our package is moisture-proof bag.
1) Q: What is the mode of your payment?
A: T/T: 30% In advance payment and the rest 70% against B/L copy.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
2) Q: What’s the MOQ of your product?
A: MOQ is 5 tons.
3) Q: Can you provide the free samples?
A: Yes, we can send free samples with freight collect. By express, such as DHL,TNT, Fedex, Aramex, etc.
4) Q: What standards you carring out for your products?
A: SAE standard and ISO9001, SGS.
5) Q: Customized Service:
A: Product—We can produce various sizes abrasive according to the customers’ requirements.
Package—The products can be packaged as customers’ requirments.
6) Q: After-sale Service:
A: Our products passed ISO9001 standard, and we control the testing procedure strictly. From the raw materials to the transport to port, our staffs do their works seriously and responsibly all the time. If there are quantity problems, package problems, delivery problems, or any other problems, our company will seriously investigate the event and give customers a satisfying reply.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
‘Riverdale’ Musical Episode: Casey Cott Talks That Crazy Ending and Kevin’s ‘Iconic’ Powder Blue Tux | Road Surface Shot Blasting Machine
China President Xi Jinping vows no “sort of Taiwan independence” Taiwanese leader rejects “one country, two systems” unification | Road Surface Shot Blasting Machine
We will make just about every exertion for being excellent and perfect, and speed up our actions for standing during the rank of worldwide top-grade and high-tech enterprises for High Quality Shot Blast Cleaning Machine - Cast Steel Shot – DX-BLAST, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Karachi , Algeria , Rotterdam , Our solutions have national accreditation standards for experienced, premium quality goods, affordable value, was welcomed by people around the globe. Our products will continue to increase in the order and look forward to cooperation with you, Truly must any of people goods be of interest to you, make sure you letus know. We're likely to be delighted to give you a quotation up on receipt of one's in depth specs.
By Odelette from San Francisco - 2016.09.28 18:29
Speaking of this cooperation with the Chinese manufacturer, I just want to say"well dodne", we are very satisfied.
By Evangeline from Portland - 2016.06.16 18:23