Factory made hot-sale Sand Blast Room/Manual Blaster - Rebar shot blasting machine – DX-BLAST
Factory made hot-sale Sand Blast Room/Manual Blaster - Rebar shot blasting machine – DX-BLAST Detail:
Rebar shot blasting machine consists of roller conveyor system, blasting system, abrasive circulation system (separator, bucket elevator, screw conveyor), dust collection system and electric control system. The surface finish level is Sa2.5.
1. The machine dimensions See the drawing
2. Shot blasting chamber Width1300mm X Height 500mm
3. Max. workpiece size 12000mm X （8-40）mm
(Length X Diameter)
4. Max. workpiece weight 500kg
5. Finish level Sa2.5 (IS08501-01)
6. Surface roughness 40~85 μ (Depend on abrasive size)
7. Noise ≤95dB
8. Dust content after cleaning 10mg/m3
If you’re interested in our style machine, welcome to contact us to get more detailed info.
DX HIGH PERFORMANCE TURBINE
1. The max. Length/Width/Height of the work pieces.
2. The productivity you need to blasting the work pieces ( how many tons or pieces per day or per month?).
3. The power supply you need( such as 380V, 3P, 50HZ).
4. The work pieces photo or drawing is better.
Based on this question, the detailed technical proposals will be sent to you for reference.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Comic Book Legend And Thanos Creator Jim Starlin Killed By His Creation | Road Surface Shot Blasting Machine
Scientists want to build a space station INSIDE an asteroid | Road Surface Shot Blasting Machine
Our organization promises all customers with the first-class products and solutions and the most satisfying post-sale service. We warmly welcome our regular and new clients to join us for Factory made hot-sale Sand Blast Room/Manual Blaster - Rebar shot blasting machine – DX-BLAST, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Greece , Russia , Slovakia , We have now a good reputation for stable quality goods, well received by customers at home and abroad. Our company would be guided by the idea of "Standing in Domestic Markets, Walking into International Markets". We sincerely hope that we could do business with car manufacturers, auto part buyers and the majority of colleagues both at home and abroad. We expect sincere cooperation and common development!
By Ivy from Bulgaria - 2015.09.08 17:09
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Phyllis from New Zealand - 2015.06.19 10:42