Home // Metal Abrasives // Cast Steel Shot
Metal Abrasives

Cast Steel Shot

DX Cast Steel Shot widely used in surface cleaning and shot peening, durable cast steel shot, high density >7.3g/cm.

steel shot blasting
  • Product Origin:

    China
  • Item No.:

    DX-SS-01
  • Shipping Port:

    China
  • Lead Time:

    In 7 days
  • Payment:

    T/T, L/C
contact now

Steel Shot used for sandblasting steel structure:

Chemical composition: C:0.80-1.2%, Si:≥0.4%, Mn:0.60-1.2%, S:≤0.05%, P:≤0.05%.

Density: >7.3g/cm.

Hardness (±3HRC): HRC40-50, HRC50-60,HRC60-65.


Specification:

Number of screen
Standard
(mm)
Screw mesh
(inch) 
S930
S780
S660
S550 S460 S390 S330 S280 S230 S170 S110 S70
SS280
SS240 SS200 SS170 SS140 SS120 SS100 SS80 SS70 SS60 SS40 SS30

6

3.35

0.132

0












7 2.8 0.111 - 0









8 2.36 0.0937 ≥85
- 0








10 2.00 0.0787 ≥97
≥85
- 0 0






12 1.70 0.0661
≥97
≥85
- ≤5
0





14 1.40 0.0555

≥97
≥85
- ≤5
0




16 1.18 0.0469


≥97
≥85
- ≤5
0



18 1.00 0.0394



≥97 ≥85
- ≤5
0


20 0.850 0.0331




≥96 ≥85 - ≤10 0

25 0.710 0.0278





≥96 ≥85 - ≤10

30 0.600 0.0234






≥96 ≥75 - 0
35 0.500 0.0197







≥97 - ≤10
40 0.425 0.0165








≥85 - 0
45 0.355 0.0139








≥97 - ≤10
50 0.300 0.0117









≥80 -
80 0.180 0.007









≥90 ≥70
120 0.125 0.0047










≥90


Application:

1) auto and manual blasting of metal products (casting, forging, steel constructions, pipelines)

2) shot peening of heavy-loaded parts (shafts, carriage springs, springs, cog-wheels)

3) ragging(pinch-pass rolling) of rolls in rolling mills

4) as a filling of casting molds in foundry

5) as a reinforcing constituent of composite materials

6) metal surface cleaning before painting

7) descaling of steam-boilers

8) surface treatment of stone, granite, marble and natural stone-cutting

9) cleaning of cutting tools

10) surface preparation of parts for galvanic coatings, enameling

11) surface preparation of oil and gas pipeline for multi-layer coatings

12) cleaning of oil-storages and reservoirs


Packaging & Delivery:

Packaging Details:

1) 25kg/pp(paper) bag, 40 bags in one ton bag.

2) 25 kg/pp(paper)bag, then 40 bags on one pallet

Generally, one 20GP can load 25 tons, 27 tons at most.

All packages are lined with waterproof materials.

We can also pack the products as you requirements.

Delivery Detail:

In 7 days after advanced payment.

package of cast steel shot

1) Store in a dry place. No safety risk but oxidation and aggregation may occur in the presence of moisture. Handle with care to avoid damage to packaging to avoid spillage.

2) Lifetime: it is 2500-2800 times in the normal condition.

3) Our package is moisture-proof bag.


FAQ:

1) Q: What is the mode of your payment?

A: T/T: 30% In advance payment and the rest 70% against B/L copy.

L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.

2) Q: What's the MOQ of your product?

A: MOQ is 5 tons.

3) Q: Can you provide the free samples?

A: Yes, we can send free samples with freight collect.  By express, such as DHL,TNT, Fedex, Aramex, etc.

4) Q: What standards you carring out for your products?

A: SAE standard and ISO9001, SGS.

5) Q: Customized Service:

A: Product---We can produce various sizes abrasive according to the customers' requirements.

Package---The products can be packaged as customers' requirments.

6) Q: After-sale Service:

A: Our products passed  ISO9001 standard, and we control the  testing procedure strictly. From the raw materials to the transport to port, our staffs do their works seriously and responsibly all the time.  If there are quantity problems, package problems, delivery problems, or any other problems, our company will seriously investigate the event and give customers a satisfying reply.



inquiry now

    We will give you a quotation within 24 hours.

    Contact Us

    • Tel : +86-592-5185561
    • Email : info@dx-blast.com
    • Add : No.799, Hubin South Road, Siming District, Xiamen