Home // Metal Abrasives // Angular Bearing Steel Girt
Metal Abrasives

Angular Bearing Steel Girt

Carbon Steel Grit is a general-purpose manufactured abrasive used to remove thick coatings, heavy rust, and mill scale.

steel grit blasting media
  • Product Origin:

    China
  • Item No.:

    DX-SG-02
  • Shipping Port:

    China
  • Lead Time:

    In 7 days
  • Payment:

    T/T, L/C
contact now

1) Angular Bearing Steel Grit:

Density: >7.4g/cm3.

Hardness: ≥HRC 62.

Chemical Composition: C 0.85-1.10%, Mn 0.25-0.45%, Cr 0.8-1.65%, S≤0.04%, P≤0.04%.

Bearing steel grit is crushed from bearing steel. It’s angular steel grit. Compare to normal steel grit, it has more Cr contain, wear resistance, low consumption and high efficiency for blasting. Besides that, bearing steel grit is good choice for granite stone cutting in gang saw machine.

2) Rail Steel Grit:

Density: >7.5g/cm3.

Hardness(±3HRC): HRC40-51, HRC50-60, HRC 61-65.

Chemical Composition: C 0.65-1.0%, Si 0.15-0.8%, Mn 0.7-1.5%, S≤0.04%, P≤0.04%.

We choose rail steel to be the raw material, heat treatment process and then crush. Due to its high Mn contain and angular sharp, rail steel grit has advantage of wear resistance, low consumption and high efficiency.

3) GP GL GH Steel Grit:

Density: >7.3g/cm3.

Chemical Composition: C 0.80-1.2%, Si ≥0.4%, Mn 0.60-1.2%, S≤0.05%, P≤0.05%.

Hardness(±3HRC): HRC40-51, HRC 47-56, HRC 54-61, HRC 61-65.

It’s crushed from high quality steel shot. The resulting angular particles were screened to range sizes G10, G12, G14, G16, G18, G25, G40, G50, G80, G120 as described in SAE J444. According to different requirement, do the heat treatment to control hardness to standard GP, GL, GH.


Specification:

Number of screen
Standard
(mm)
Screw mesh
(inch) 
G10 G12 G14 G16 G18 G25 G40 G50 G80 G120
SG240 SG200 SG170 SG140 SG120 SG100 SG70 SG50 SG30 SG20
7 2.8 0.111 0








8 2.36 0.0397 - 0







10 2.00 0.0789 80 - 0






12 1.70 0.0661 90 80 - 0





14 1.40 0.0555
90 80 - 0




16 1.18 0.0469

90 75 - 0



18 1.00 0.0394


85 75 - 0


20 0.85 0.0331



- - -


25 0.71 0.0278



85 70 - 0

30 0.60 0.0234




- - -

35 0.50 0.0197




- - -

40 0.425 0.0165




80 70 - 0
45 0.355 0.0139





- - -
50 0.300 0.0117





80 65 - 0
80 0.180 0.007






75 65 -
120 0.125 0.0049







75 65
200 0.075 0.0029








70

Application:

SAE Steel Grit Application

G12 

G14

G16

Blasting/descaling medium-to-large cast steel, cast iron, forged pieces,steel plate and rubber adhered work pieces.

G18

G25

G40

Cutting/grinding stone, blasting rubber adhered work pieces.
Descaling steel plate, container, ship hall before painting.
Cleaning small-to-medium cast steel, cast iron, forged pieces, etc.

G50

G80

G120

Blasting/descaling steel wire, spanner, steel pipe before painting process.
Cleaning precision castings (eg. golf blocks)


Packaging & Delivery:

Packaging Details:

1) 25kg/pp(paper) bag, 40 bags in one ton bag.

2) 25 kg/pp(paper)bag, then 40 bags on one pallet

Generally, one 20GP can load 25 tons, 27 tons at most.

All packages are lined with waterproof materials.

We can also pack the products as you requirements.

Delivery Detail:

In 7 days after advanced payment.

package of steel grit

1) Store in a dry place. No safety risk but oxidation and aggregation may occur in the presence of moisture. Handle with care to avoid damage to packaging to avoid spillage.

2) Lifetime: it is 2500-2800 times in the normal condition.

3) Our package is moisture-proof bag.



FAQ:

1) Q: What is the mode of your payment?

A: T/T: 30% In advance payment and the rest 70% against B/L copy.

L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.

2) Q: What's the MOQ of your product?

A: MOQ is 5 tons.

3) Q: Can you provide the free samples?

A: Yes, we can send free samples with freight collect.  By express, such as DHL,TNT, Fedex, Aramex, etc.

4) Q: What standards you carring out for your products?

A: SAE standard and ISO9001, SGS.

5) Q: Customized Service:

A: Product---We can produce various sizes abrasive according to the customers' requirements.

Package---The products can be packaged as customers' requirments.

6) Q: After-sale Service:

A: Our products passed  ISO9001 standard, and we control the  testing procedure strictly. From the raw materials to the transport to port, our staffs do their works seriously and responsibly all the time.  If there are quantity problems, package problems, delivery problems, or any other problems, our company will seriously investigate the event and give customers a satisfying reply.




inquiry now

    We will give you a quotation within 24 hours.

    Contact Us

    • Tel : +86-592-5185561
    • Email : info@dx-blast.com
    • Add : No.799, Hubin South Road, Siming District, Xiamen