Home // Metal Abrasives // Aluminum Metal Shot
Metal Abrasives

Aluminum Metal Shot

Aluminum Cut Wire Shot to clean, reinforce aluminium, zinc, non ferrous casting parts.

Aluminum Shot
  • Product Origin:

    China
  • Item No.:

    DX-AS-03
  • Shipping Port:

    China
  • Lead Time:

    In 7 days
  • Payment:

    T/T, L/C
contact now

Aluminum Metal Shot is used for removing oxidation skin, burr, eliminating surface defect, removing stress, etching, unknit, strengthen, prevention rust before painting of metal die-casting, precision casting, hardware tool, machinery manufacturing, automobile spare parts, apparatus, pump valve industry.


Specification:

Products

Aluminium Metal Shot

Size

0.6-3.0mm

Grade

as cut, conditioned

Chemical Composition

AL≥99%

Microhardness

40-60 HV/95-125 HV

Tensile Intensity

80-240 Mpa

Durability

long life time/longer durability

Microstructure

Deformed α

Density

2.7g/cm3


Packaging & Delivery:

Packaging Details:

1) 25kg/pp(paper) bag, 40 bags in one ton bag.

2) 25 kg/pp(paper)bag, then 40 bags on one pallet

Generally, one 20GP can load 25 tons, 27 tons at most.

All packages are lined with waterproof materials.

We can also pack the products as you requirements.

Delivery Detail:

In 7 days after advanced payment.

package of aluminum shot

1) Store in a dry place. No safety risk but oxidation and aggregation may occur in the presence of moisture. Handle with care to avoid damage to packaging to avoid spillage.

2) Lifetime: it is 2500-2800 times in the normal condition.

3) Our package is moisture-proof bag.


FAQ:

1) Q: What is the mode of your payment?

A: T/T: 30% In advance payment and the rest 70% against B/L copy.

L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.

2) Q: What's the MOQ of your product?

A: MOQ is 5 tons.

3) Q: Can you provide the free samples?

A: Yes, we can send free samples with freight collect.  By express, such as DHL,TNT, Fedex, Aramex, etc.

4) Q: What standards you carring out for your products?

A: SAE standard and ISO9001, SGS.

5) Q: Customized Service:

A: Product---We can produce various sizes abrasive according to the customers' requirements.

Package---The products can be packaged as customers' requirments.

6) Q: After-sale Service:

A: Our products passed  ISO9001 standard, and we control the  testing procedure strictly. From the raw materials to the transport to port, our staffs do their works seriously and responsibly all the time.  If there are quantity problems, package problems, delivery problems, or any other problems, our company will seriously investigate the event and give customers a satisfying reply.


inquiry now

    We will give you a quotation within 24 hours.

    Contact Us

    • Tel : +86-592-5185561
    • Email : info@dx-blast.com
    • Add : No.799, Hubin South Road, Siming District, Xiamen